Cemetery Tour : Chapel Allerton Cemetery in Black and White

Chapel Allerton Cemetery
I've already visited Chapel Allerton cemetery in Leeds over here on the blog, where I shot a few colour photographs and this whole roll of black and white using my little Mamiya 135EF, a handy little dude that easily fits in my pocket and shoots 35mm film with sharp brilliance.
Chapel Allerton Cemetery
Chapel Allerton Cemetery
I was a bit nervous about how these would come out, it was the first time I'd used my little Mamiya and it has fixed focal depths I was still working out.
Chapel Allerton Cemetery
... As you can see here, woops!
Chapel Allerton Cemetery
Chapel Allerton Cemetery
I'm loving these pictures though. Chapel Allerton Cemetery is such a special little hidden paradise, so many wild flowers and butterflies.
Chapel Allerton Cemetery
Chapel Allerton Cemetery
Chapel Allerton Cemetery
Chapel Allerton Cemetery
Chapel Allerton Cemetery
If you happen to be in Leeds with some spare time, get the bus up to Chapel Allerton and have a wander.
Chapel Allerton Cemetery
Check out the colour version of this Cemetery Tour - and while you're at it, why not browse the Cemetery Tour archives!

No comments:

Post a Comment